Masbate Island :: Masbate :: Masbate News :: Masbate City Forum Index
Log in Register FAQ Memberlist Search Masbate Island :: Masbate :: Masbate News :: Masbate City Forum Index

Google
Welcome Masbateņo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Masbate Island :: Masbate :: Masbate News :: Masbate City Forum Index » Introduce Yourself Here
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Greg Salivio
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:15 pm    Post subject: Welcome Masbateņo Reply with quote

MasbateIsland.com community forums provide for its members to chat, discuss, exchange ideas and submit feedbacks. We aim to unite the Masbateņo from different places and bring them together through our forums. Posting on MasbateIsland.com community forums requires a registration account. Only its members are allowed to post to these forums. Please register and you may start posting.

Last edited by Greg Salivio on Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
heisan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:42 am    Post subject: hello Tito Greg Reply with quote

Nagregister na po ako. I think it is nice that you created this forum. How are you now!

Greg Salivio
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:25 pm    Post subject: Welcome heisan! Reply with quote

Ok lang ako didi, busy lang sa trabaho kag sa duwa ko na anak, how about you musta ka na dyan? Very Happy

heisan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 7:21 am    Post subject: Hi again! Reply with quote

Quote:
Ok lang ako didi, busy lang sa trabaho kag sa duwa ko na anak, how about you musta ka na dyan?

A ok! And by the way duwa na an anak mo tito? I didn't know that anyway because we don't have much communication that's why I never know that you already have two kids. Regards to you and your family! By the way can you help me get there in the US if you have spare time just inform me about the requirements coz here it is difficult to adapt with the culture and working attitudes of the arabs it sucks! Really.

heisan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 7:32 am    Post subject: Your site is cool! Reply with quote

Hello again! I just want to ask you tito greg how much is the cost of your website hosting a year coz I am planning to create a website that is free from forced ads by freeweb host. Can you give some low cost hosting. Because masyadong annoying sa visitors yung me ads na nilalagay ung freewebs e. Your help is much appreciated. Thanks! By the way maganda ung web site mo but you use to much tables but I understand because if u use css alone you,ve got some browser issue problem especially IE, Netscape and Opera. My website uses css and I've got browser incompatibility especially with IE, in Firefox it just fine.

Greg Salivio
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:41 pm    Post subject: Web Hosting Reply with quote

I just created a new category "Home Business" lets go there and to answer your question. ok! Very Happy

Greg Salivio
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 5:45 pm    Post subject: Welcome tigbaogirl Reply with quote

Welcome to masbateisland.com tigbaogirl how is your christmass?

alvin cabiles

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks to the moderator of this site,,!Finally, nakapagsign up ako..!!,,!!

Hello to the MEMBERS of this site.. My coMasbateņos..!!,,! Hope to know more about you guys....!!..! Have a blessed day ahead..

david.........

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Masbate Island :: Masbate :: Masbate News :: Masbate City Forum Index » Introduce Yourself Here All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: